Thursday, October 14, 2010

Competitive or Fun List for Saltire Games Tourney?




I am going to a tournament at Saltire Games on Sunday and cannot decide what Space Wolves list to play. I really want to play my fun themed list but should probably play my list I am playing next weekend in Lafayette to get in some practice time. My Fun list is centered around the amazing Thunderwolf models. They are incredible and look amazing. I am now up to 8 completed with only 2 more to finish my collection of 10 I want.

I will not give out the exact list but it revolves around Canis and some Fenrisian Wolves. Oh how I wish they were scoring!!!!

The second revolves around the familiar Razorback Spam that Space Wolf and Blood Angel players are using now. I have never copied a list off the internet, and never will, but having a lot of AV11 is a competitive list right now.

What determines what kind of list you bring to different tournaments? We have talked on the Back40 Blog about tournaments. I normally always try to be competitive to the max, but would like to try and bring a fun themed list from time to time.

What list would you bring if you were me?

4 comments:

  1. Bring the list you like to play and learn to crush with it. If I hand you a gun and tell you to kill people, that would be quite simple. But if I were to hand you a pillow, that would be quite challenging, and much more fun...perhaps this was a poor metaphor to have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might bring my pillow!! With rocks and glass in it of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screw comp. From what I hear, Lafayette will be even worse. I don't see any reason to go, frankly.

    ReplyDelete